We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Application Scientist to join a disruptive and expanding Biotech.
Prompted by an impressive sales performance in 2022 plus the securing of recent and substantial Series B investment our client is experiencing a period of rapid growth across the US and Europe.
We are looking for an accomplished Applications Scientist who enjoys working with customers and Assay design. On top of field based FAS responsibilities you will work closely with customers to prepare their samples for demonstrations and perform cutting edge experiments with some of the world’s most eminent Scientists in fields including but not limited to; Immuno-oncology, Drug development and virology.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a state of the art technology in the Microscopy and Imaging space. This technology intends to be the most accessible of its kind and aims to truly disrupt the market place by removing barriers that Scientists have faced in the past.
- Support the Sales team with customer demonstrations and technical presentations, inclusive of trade shows, seminars.
- Perform experiments with academic and commercial partners both in-house and at customer sites.
- Support the transition between Sales and Application training.
- Contribute in scientific discussions with customers and forge long term partnerships.
- Work closely with product development team to continually improve the companies offerings and technology off the back of customer feedback.
- Work with marketing teams for application notes, articles and marketing.
- Develop relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs),
- MS/PhD or equivalent experience preferred in Cell Biology, Immunology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics or similar field.
- Demonstrable experience with Microscopy and Imaging techniques (fluorescence imaging and or Super Resolution Imaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel 50-80%
This is the opportune time to join an ambitious and exciting biotech with equity still available. Our client has a very modern outlook to company growth and working culture. Whilst the challenge of evangelizing new technologies can be great as are the rewards on offer.
To apply for this position and for an initial introductory call please apply below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews to start week commencing October 10th.