We have an exciting opportunity for a territory Sales Executive to join a disruptive and expanding Biotech.
Prompted by an impressive sales performance in 2022 plus the securing of recent and substantial Series B investment our client are experiencing a period of rapid growth across the US and Europe.
We are looking for an accomplished Sales professional with experience selling both Capital Instruments and consumables to drive new business across the UK. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a disruptive technology in the Microscopy and Imaging space. This technology will be the most accessible of its kind and available to the broadest range of Scientists and Researchers in the Oncology, Drug development and virology arenas to date. Our clients intention is to truly disrupt the market place and remove barriers that Scientist have faced in the past.
As a growing and innovative company this opportunity will also see the successful candidate work with and influence product development as you build close, long lasting and consultative relationships with your customers.
- Responsible for selling high value Imager and consumables into the Biotech, Pharma, Government and Academic industries across the UK.
- Building a sustainable and strategic sales pipeline.
- Demonstrate clear product / technology expertise to confidently serve as the field-based expert (with support from the FAS team).
- Manage the full end to end sales process (3-12 months).
- Coordinate and prepare tender submissions.
- Ability to travel (50% or more).
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Cell Biology, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry or related field.
- Demonstratable success with capital equipment sales in target territory.
- Experience with Imaging / Microscopy (Either hands on or selling capital instruments).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Valid Driver’s license is required.
- Experience with Sales Force is desirable.
- Possess a passion for scientific discovery and innovative technology.
This is the opportune time to join an ambitious and exciting biotech with equity still available. Our client has a very modern outlook to company growth and working culture. Whilst the challenge of evangelizing new technologies can be great as are the rewards on offer with this company.
To apply for this position and for an initial introductory call please apply below or send your CV directly to email@example.com Interviews to start week commencing October 10th.