Location: San Diego (Remote)
A brilliant team is looking for an accomplished Senior Product Manager to shape, support, develop and launch critical products, hardware and game changing technology in the Life Sciences industry.
Prompted by an impressive sales performance in 2022 plus the securing of recent and substantial Series B investment, our client is experiencing a period of rapid growth across the US and Europe.
The experienced and successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a disruptive tools in the Microscopy and Imaging space to further research in areas of oncology, pharma development and infectious diseases. It will be the most accessible of its kind and available to the broadest range of Scientists and Researchers with the intention to truly disrupt the market place and remove barriers that Scientists have faced in the past.
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Managing and Executing high level cross-functional projects.
- Scoping technical products and customer.
- Supported by Program Managers, Sales, Marketing Teams to Develop Products from Idea to Launch.
- Shaping and Feeding Protocols and Best Practices.
- Collaborating with international teams within organization.
- Ability to travel
- 5+ years Product Manager Experience .
- Demonstratable success having shipped and developed products or physical hardware from Beginning to Launch (Full Cycle).
- Experience scoping technical products and customers.
- Experience working in fast-pace and detail-oriented environment.
- Experience working with global teams is ideal.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- A passion for innovative technology and making a global impact.
This is the opportune time to join an ambitious and exciting team with equity still available. Our client has a very modern outlook to company growth and working culture. Whilst the challenge of evangelizing new technologies can be great as are the rewards on offer with this company. To apply for this position and for an initial introductory call please apply below or send your CV directly to email@example.com