Location: San Diego, CA
A brilliant team is looking for an accomplished Senior Program Manager from a Life Sciences background to join their team in supporting the launch of their newest product.
Prompted by an impressive sales performance in 2022 plus the securing of a recent and substantial Series B investment our client is experiencing a period of rapid growth across the US and Europe.
The experienced and successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a disruptive instrument in the Microscopy and Imaging space. It will be the most accessible of its kind and available to the broadest range of Scientists and Researchers with the intention to truly disrupt the marketplace and remove barriers that Scientists have faced in the past.
- Simplifying protocols and developing effective processes within organization
- Leading Processes and Program Develop initiatives
- Collaborating with international teams within organization
- Demonstrate clear understanding and expertise in launching new products to confidently serve as the Senior Program Manager
- Ability to travel (50% or more).
- 5+ years Program Manager Experience in the Life Science’s industry
- Demonstratable success working with and launching new hardware/instruments
- Experience working in fast-pace and detail-oriented environment
- Experience working internationally is ideal
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Possess a passion for innovative technology
This is the opportune time to join an ambitious and exciting team with equity still available. Our client has a very modern outlook to company growth and working culture. Whilst the challenge of evangelizing new technologies can be great as are the rewards on offer with this company. To apply for this position and for an initial introductory call please apply below or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.