Location: MA/NC – Remote
Excellent opportunity to join a world leading biotech company’s newly formed subsidiary. Leading the way in the biologics CDMO space, this company looks to serve customers in the therapeutics antibody drug discovery and cell & gene therapy fields.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to represent the company in prospecting potential clients, assessing quality opportunities, strategic planning for revenue growth, contract negotiation and deal completion. The right candidate must be a self-starter and a proactive team player, who feels comfortable making cold calls and approaching decision makers, and is looking to grow within a company.
- MS or higher in Life Sciences or a BS in Life Sciences with sales experience in the CDMO and/or Gene Therapy space
- Research experience is preferred
- Knowledge of the CDMO and Gene Therapy space
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Uncapped earning potential
- Healthcare package & 401k on day 1
For more details, please reach out or apply via our website. Please also reach out with further questions to Patrick Panet-Raymond at email@example.com.