Location: East Coast (Ideally Boston, New York, Pennsylvania or near a major hub)
Our client, a leader in functional proteomics are looking to hire a Regional Sales Director for the East Coast.
As the East Coast Sales Director you will responsible for driving and identifying new business opportunities with a primary focus on Academia, Research and Biotech’s. You will be act as the primary contact for customers in (but not restricted to) Infectious disease, cancer, neurodegenerative and autoimmune Research.
Our client is a genuine market and technological leader in the functional proteomics space and you will be bringing a technology that is allowing for substantial progress in a many areas of research.
- Execute and implement commercial strategies to drive business growth.
- Establish, develop and maintain long-term working relationships with new and existing customers.
- Develop strategic plans and proposals for winning new opportunities with a focus on large strategic long-term recurring opportunities.
- Attend meetings with key customers, present seminars/webinars and participate in conferences and exhibitions.
- Provide sales application support activities on the technology and services.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science discipline (a MSc or PhD in appropriate field would be advantageous)
- 3-5 years of commercial biotech experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of proteomics (ideally protein expression, protein arrays and assay development.
- Self-directed, strategic solutions-based approach to territory, account management & planning and sales coaching/managing.
- Flexibility in working hours to support multiple time zones.
- Highly self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Proven ability to engage all levels of researcher and senior management levels across organisations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at a very exciting stage in their journey as they start to further expand in Europe, Asia and North America. You’ll be joining an initially small team in the US (inclusive of CEO) that is looking to grow further over the coming 24 months.
For further information or to apply please send you update CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the link below.