Location: Remote, United States
Offering a unique software to market, we are seeking a VP of Sales to lead and expand the U.S. growth of an early-stage global start-up.
Having successfully grown organically and now with recent funding, this team is ready to take commercial growth to its next phase of development.
As VP of Sales, working with 80% of the largest BioPharma companies, you will initially be tasked to drive the commercial growth by strategically managing and expanding their current sales funnel.
Following the sales growth, next steps will involve the VP of Sales expanding and directly leading their commercial teams.
We are seeking:
- Bachelor’s Degree (Masters or PhD Preferred) in Biology, or Related Field
- 5+ years Successful Sales Experience (Biotech, SaaS is ideal)
- Hands on Lab Experience in one or more of the following:
- NGS Wet & Dry Lab, Cell & Gene Therapy, Vaccine Development, Antibody Discovery
- Ability to travel (10-30% Mainly for Annual Conferences)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills
If you are interested to join and lead a passionate group offering a unique and attractive software, whilst making a huge impact in a growing start-up’s reputation and commercial growth, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply or for more details, please apply directly or contact Amanda Petersen at email@example.com