Location: San Francisco
We have a new remote Flow Cytometry Sales Representative opportunity to support a disruptive, upcoming technology in the Cell Therapy and Flow Cytometry markets. Due to a rapidly expanding customer base, you will be managing existing large Biotech & Pharma accounts as well as driving new business in California.
- B.S. (Life Sciences Background), M.S. or PhD Ideal
- Laboratory Experience in Flow Cytometry, Cell Therapy, and/or Biomarker Development
- Desire to work with customers, support and collaborate with internal commercial teams
- Scientific Sales Experience
- CRM platform Experience
- Manage existing sales funnel and customer accounts
- Target new opportunities and follow up on new leads
- Collaborate with and support internal commercial sales and marketing teams
- Update and maintain internal records for sales analytics using CRM platforms
- Travel less than 50% month, Mainly Local
If you are interested to join a passionate and scientifically driven team offering an attractive solution to the Flow Cytometry market, we’d love to hear from you and discuss further.
For more details, please apply directly via our website or contact Amanda Petersen at email@example.com