We have a new remote Sales Account Manager opportunity to support a consistently growing, forward-thinking and resilient organization. Focused within the Genomics arena, their influence and contributions within the space cannot be understated.
- B.S. (Life Sciences Background)
- Laboratory Experience – Biology focused or related fields
- Prior Sales Experience in Life Science – Molecular Biology or Microbiology Ideal
- Experience selling into different accounts (Biotech, Pharma, Industrial etc.)
- KPI and Goal driven
- Growth Mindset, Autonomous and Resilient
- Effective Communication and Critical Thinking
- Manage existing sales funnel and customer accounts
- Target new opportunities and follow up on new leads
- Collaborate with and support internal commercial sales and marketing teams
- Update and maintain internal records for sales analytics using CRM platforms
- Local Travel within Massachusetts, occasional face-to-face meetings
If you are looking for an employee & client centric environment with emphasis placed on stability, structure and growth, we’d love to get to know you and converse about this role.
For more details, please apply directly via our website or contact Daniel Raco at firstname.lastname@example.org