We have an excellent new opening for a creative Data Analyst who enjoys crunching numbers and add a commercial impact to an expanding Biotechnology company.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales you work with cross functional teams to analyze: internal commercial performance, competitor analysis and industry trends as you play an integral role into driving commercial expansion and direction.
Key Res Responsibilities:
- Compile, analyze, and report on Sales data.
- Monitor and analyze competitive activity, customer, and market trends.
- Provide insight to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contribute to the development of Sales plans
- Provide forecasts of demand, revenue, and expenses.
- Determine sales potential and make recommendations.
- Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Analytics, Marketing or similar discipline.
- 3+ years’ experience with Business Analytics and or data interrogation.
- Projection and forecasting skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Documentable projection, research, information gathering, and forecasting skills.
- Ability to work independently and with cross-functional teams.
For further information or to apply for this position please forward you most up to date CV to email@example.com