Location: Redmond/Bellevue/Seattle, WA
Showcasing a brand-new Manager of Quality Assurance/Quality Control role, our client has been in full expansion after decades of success in both the Genomics and Cell & Gene Therapy market.
The Manager of Quality Assurance will be responsible for strategically developing and managing operations of the facility’s Quality Management System. The role is accountable for ensuring that the systems are consistently and harmoniously executed; this includes establishing and maintaining quality systems, managing raw materials, providing support for production processes, releasing products, managing deviations and CAPA (Corrective and Preventative Action), and managing changes and risks.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher,
- Strong Familiarity with GMP Facilities,
- 5+ years in QA/QC, Internal/External/Compliance Auditing,
- Ideally within Gene/Cell Therapy, Quality Production
- Understanding of regulations that oversee adherence to GxP Compliance Standards
Looking for an exciting, challenging and rewarding role? we’d love to get to know you and converse about this opportunity.
For more details, please apply directly via our website or contact Daniel Raco at email@example.com.