We are looking for a passionate Scientist keen to expand their technical expertise into a client-facing role with a leading provider of innovative instrumentation whilst supporting their cutting edge Proteomics and Immunology platform.
As a regional FAS I, you would be apart of a very talented team who work collaboratively to technically support key customers in pre and post-sales activities, whilst acting as the voice of the customer internally, continually liaising with cross functional teams.
- Drive the Adoption of the state of the art Proteomics and Immunology platform at key accounts
- Provide Technical Sales Support through trainings, troubleshooting, technical consultations, demonstrations and seminars
- Liaise with Sales Team to increase install base and drive repeat business
- Attend and participate in Tradeshows and Conferences
- Ability to travel 50% (NY, NJ, CT)
- PhD Degree & Research Experience
- Experience in an Industry (Pharma, CRO) using Instrumentation
- Hands on work in Proteomics and Immunology related techniques (i.e., Flow Cytometry, Single Cell Imaging, Mass Spectroscopy etc.)
- A passion for new technology and driving Scientific advancement
- Analytical mindset and enjoys problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-funded and expanding mid-size Biotech who can already boast industry leading Technology. If you are looking to join a company with a great team dynamic who are passionate about putting their customers first then please get in contact today with Amanda Petersen at email@example.com.