Our client, a leader in the CDMO market are looking to hire a Head of Regional Business Development to directly manage and lead a team of Commercial BD Managers in the East Coast Region.
As the Head of Regional Business Development, you will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing effective BD strategies, to then lead your team of Commercial BD Managers to achieve the established objectives
- Targeting new key accounts, expanding into new markets and implementing actions plans for your team to secure new business.
- Providing day to day leadership, coaching and mentorship to your team, as well as hiring, training and developing new team members.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with your team & Assist in developing training and onboarding programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Life Sciences discipline (a MSc or PhD in appropriate field would be advantageous)
- 5+ years Business Development/Sales Experience in CDMO Market, Management experience is advantageous but not necessary
- Strong knowledge of Molecular/Cellular Biology
- Ability to lead, coach and empower others, self-directed, strategic solutions-based approach to territory
- Flexibility to travel within the East Coast (Remote)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company at a very exciting stage in their journey as continue to expand their CDMO business in the Cell & Gene Therapy space. Offering stability, full health benefits, 401K Plan, PTO.