Headquartered in Europe, a global IVD Biomanufacturing leader is seeking their newest Sales Manager to manage the company’s continued rapid U.S. growth as well as drive strategic initiatives to develop high volume opportunities predominantly in the Bay Area.
Providing highly accurate and scalable biomanufacturing products and services, this team has developed a reliable and trustworthy reputation by investing long-term in their high level customer relationships. Consequently, they’ve become a global #1 choice for their IVD partners. This team is also led by a CEO who has been described as “outstanding”, caring that “peoples’ voices matter” and wanting to “do right” for both their team and their customers. Due to growth, we are seeking a detail-oriented and driven Region Sales Manager who thrives managing high volume accounts and building out long-term partnerships with new businesses.
- Bachelor of Science, Chemistry, Biology or related field
- 2+ years Reagents Sales experience (Business Development Experience a plus)
- Technical Experience: Antibodies, Immunoassays, ELISA, Clinical Chemistry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills & Detail-Oriented
- Familiarity with CRM system
If interested, please apply directly or reach out to Amanda Petersen at email@example.com