This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Biotech within the Precision Medicine Space. Through the Biomarker discovery and validation our client provides data to aid drug response prediction, development of companion diagnostic and patient stratification.
As the Scientific Support Manager you will act as a primary point of contact for Customers acting as an SME both remotely and on customer site.
- Provide pre- and post-sales scientific/technical support.
- Prepare and present project proposals and study designs
- Plan and execute on-site hands-on product and service training
- Coordinate customer enquiries related to all technical/scientific company products and services
- Support sales team in technical discussions and presentations.
- Attend conferences and exhibitions
- Act as company SME on products and services
- PhD in Immunology, Proteomics, Molecular Biology or related field (Ideally).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the field
- Strong technical knowledge of immuno-proteomics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with experience in customer support
- Flexibility in working hours to support multiple time zones if required
- Ability to travel domestically and /or internationally up to 50%.
This is an excellent opportunity for to join an exciting and growing Biotech under excellent leadership with generous stock options available. To apply for this position or for further information please contact email@example.com