Location: Remote U.S.
A a leading Biotech within the Precision Medicine Space are seeking their newest Manager/Director of Marketing. Through the Biomarker discovery and validation, our client provides data to aid drug response prediction, development of companion diagnostic and patient stratification.
In this crucial leadership position, you will be leading direct reports in marketing responsibilities that involve, but are not limited to:
- Developing and implementing key marketing strategies and activities to grow the business on a global scale
- Identifying and building on market trends and social media plans
- Analyzing data on competition to craft positioning technology
- Gathering and analyzing market research and customer feedback from sales and support teams
- Positioning products and messaging to develop customer segments
- B.S. in Molecular Biology, Immunology or related field. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4-6+ years of experience in marketing, preferably within the Biotech or Pharma market
- Successful capital sales experience in life sciences market is ideal
- Scientific understanding of protein immunoassays and nucleic acid assays
- Leadership skills and experience, preferably leading cross-functional teams
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively in team-oriented environment to achieve goals
This is an excellent opportunity for to join an exciting and growing Biotech under excellent leadership. To apply for this position or for further information please contact Amanda Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org