Location: Remote U.S.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading Biotech within the Precision Medicine Space. Through the Biomarker discovery and validation our client provides data to aid drug response prediction, development of companion diagnostic and patient stratification.
As the Product Manager you will be supporting and developing strategic and tactical plans for current and new technologies.
- Gather, assess customer needs in order to provide market competitive feedback and suggest changes accordingly to leadership
- Prepare and develop global marketing plans to support emerging technologies
- Implement plans to launch products and services
- Manage product lifecycle, go to market strategy development and launch activities
- Collaborate with stakeholders to identify strategic directions for new products
- B.S. in Molecular Biology, Immunology or related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of experience in Product Management, Marketing in Life Science Industry
- Strong technical knowledge of immuno-proteomics (protein arrays, assay development, mass spec)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in team-oriented environment
- Flexibility in working hours to support multiple time zones if required
This is an excellent opportunity for to join an exciting and growing Biotech under excellent leadership. To apply for this position or for further information please contact Amanda Petersen at firstname.lastname@example.org