Location: Cambridge, MA
Excellent opportunity to join a world leading biotech company who is internationally recognized as a one-stop-shop for their life science services & products.
We are seeking an Account Manager to manage the local Cambridge territory selling a wide range of products & services to several different market applications – ranging from Academic, Government, Pharma & Biotech. In this role, you will be tasked to build and expand business in your given territory, offering peptide, protein, gene synthesis, antibody & pre-clinical drug development products & services to new and existing clients.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Managers to implement and execute sales strategies into new markets and existing accounts
- Understand customer needs and tailor products/services for their projects
- Work alongside the Technical team and Senior Management to secure new business and maximize existing accounts
- Introduce products & services to new markets/customers – Academic, Government, Biopharma & Biotech
- Masters Degree in Life Science, Molecular Biology or related field
- 1-2 years Sales experience
- General knowledge of the Molecular Biology industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Uncapped Earning Potential
- Healthcare Benefits & 401k
- Excellent Training & Resources Provided
- Stability – Global Presence & Continually Expanding
- Prioritization of Employee Internal Growth
Please apply via our website or reach out to Amanda Petersen (email@example.com) for more details!