Location: San Francisco or San Diego
We are seeking a Sales Manager to join a cutting edge UK based start-up who are leading the market with their innovative capital instruments. Their technology offers a breakthrough platform targeted in advancing pre-clinical drug discovery and immuno-oncology research. Working collaboratively with both the U.S. and U.K. teams, you will be responsible for driving West Coast commercial activity in the major emerging markets. This technology’s growth is expected to rise by 30% over the next 3 years within biotech and pharma segments.
We are seeking:
- B.S. Life Sciences, Cellular Biology, or related field
- Successful Capital Sales experience
- Scientific & Market Knowledge of the Immuno-Oncology / Pre-Clinical Drug Discovery space
- Knowledge of Pharma & Biotech market segments
- Excellent communication skills, positivity, a hunter & go-getter
What you can expect:
- Global collaboration with teams
- Supportive Working Environment
- A Director that leads by example
- Reasonable Targets to successfully forecast & drive sales growth
- Travel 40% (Including annual trips to the U.K.)
Having worked with this leadership team for several years, they have been described as “supportive”, “excellent mentors” and focused on enabling their team members to grow in their careers. This is an excellent opportunity to be apart of building a world-class organization.
For more details, please reach out directly to Amanda Petersen at email@example.com or apply via our website.