Location: St Louis or Chicago (Remote)
Having been disrupting the market for decades, this growing Biotech is launching a new ground breaking “never been sold” technology for bioprocessing and cell & gene therapy applications.
This phenomenal team seeks a member who enjoys building relationships both with their team and customers in the field. They seek an “inner drive” of prospecting and mentality of early adopters to get this disruptive technology into customers’ hands.
Reporting into the VP of Sales who is growing her team, you would be coached with your desired career trajectory in mind. She has a reputation for “valuing transparency” and a leader who continually encourages an open door policy to herself and the c-suite executives. Furthermore, she has chosen to work with the executive leadership through multiple companies because of their communication style and standard to mentor at every level.
- B.S. Life Sciences, or related field
- Track record of building strong and successful customer relationships
- Knowledge of drug discovery/development market
- Experience working in biotech/biopharma market
- Knowledge of pain points for Bioproduction / C> customers is a plus
Responsibilities are not limited to:
- Prospecting and hunting new customer to adopt new technology
- Updating and maintaining CRM
- Communicating regularly with cross-functionally team to achieve goals
- Up to 50% travel
- Lucrative compensation package $200-250K (Uncapped)
- Unlimited PTO
- Matching 401K up to 5%
- Excellent Full Benefits